How would you like a lawn that looks similar to the photograph?
How would you like a lawn that looks similar to the one in the photograph? This particular lawn is a lawn that I look after and I mow with a Hayter Harrier 56, you can do the same!
The Hayter Harriers are roller driven lawnmowers that give that almost perfect striped finish to your lawn. I have used Hayter Harrier 56 lawnmowers for the past 30 years and I have always liked their simplicity and ease-of-use and ability to collect grass.
There are various models of Hayter Harriers available, from a 41 cm cut mower to a 56 cm mower. I prefer to buy a Hayter Harrier with a blade brake clutch (BBC) with this option you can drive the mower on hard surfaces without the blade running and if you need to clean the grass chute out, it makes life much easier! There are also electric start options available if required on Hayter Harriers.
With its huge 56cm cut and power-driven rear-roller, this feature-packed machine from long-established British manufacturers Hayter is well placed to take-on the very large lawn.
At its heart is a very high-performance Briggs & Stratton 850EX Series EcoPlus engine with Ready Start, which, with its cylinder displacement of 190cc, is one of the most powerful garden-machinery engines available. As you’d expect from a B & S power-unit, it runs smoothly, cleanly and quietly; and offers impressive fuel-economy. A Dura-Bore™ cast-iron cylinder-sleeve combines with a protective steel cradle and a long-life pump seal to optimise long-term dependability.
The full-width rear-roller on the Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive Lawnmower will lay-down an attractive striped finish and has a ribbed profile for greater traction. It’s constructed around a rugged, rust-resistant aluminium chassis, so a lengthy service-life is assured; and it features a smooth ABS polymer under-deck lining, which improves airflow for more efficient collection and a neater cut.
Offering a choice of seven preset heights-of-cut (13 – 60mm), the Harrier 56 Autodrive can be set set-up to perform effectively in any given conditions. It’s supplied with a very large-capacity 70-litre fabric grass-catcher, which works to reduce downtime and helps to save space during storage; and it employs Hayter’s unique cutter-blade friction-disc, which works to absorb the shock of any accidental impact, in turn preventing crankshaft damage.
The Hayter Harrier 56 Autodrive features a variable-speed power-drive, so it can be operated at a pace that best suits the grass-conditions and the type of terrain you’re working on. The wheels run on long-lasting ball-bearing wheels for smooth performance on rough ground; and the cutting-height is controlled using only one lever for fast, hassle-free adjustment.
Other benefits include a fail-safe Operator Presence Control, which ensures the engine (and the blade) is stopped when the bail-arm is released; and a fold-down handlebar, which can be collapsed prior to storage in order to save space.
- Briggs & Stratton 850 Ex Series EcoPlus engine with Ready Start for quick easy starts without priming
- Split differential ribbed rear roller for superior traction, easy turning and a perfectly striped finish
- Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collect performance, easy cleaning and reduced noise
- Die-cast aluminium deck gives corrosion resistance, high durability and long life
- Variable ground speed between 1.5-3.0mph to suit different conditions and operator preferences
- Built with Briggs & Stratton powerful, clean, fuel efficient Series 850 engine
- Fail safe OPC (Operator Presence Control) system
- Folding handlebar for compact storage
- Cutterblade friction disc provides a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending
- Large capacity fabric grassbag which can be lifted through the handlebar for ease of emptying
- Can be used without grassbag as a rear discharge mower
- Counter-balanced single lever height of cut to give light and easy selection of the seven cutting heights
|Lawn Type||Striped Lawn|
|Engine Model||Briggs & Stratton 850 Ex Series EcoPlus with Ready Start|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.5 Litres|
|Method of Starting||Pull Start|
|Drive System||Autodrive variable speed|
|Forward Speed||1.5 – 3.00mph|
|Cutting Height||13 – 60mm|
|Cutting System||Metal Blade|
|Working Angle||20 degrees|
|Grassbag Capacity||70 Litres|
|Machine Size (WxLxH)||585 x 1510 x 1080mm|
|Crankshaft Protection||Friction Disc|
|Style of Handle||Two piece folding|
|Homeowner Warranty||5 years|
|Commercial Warranty||365 days|
|View all items...||(Powered by: WP eBay Ads)|