All of Westwood’s British-built garden-tractors combine over 35-years of accumulated expertise with the latest technological advancements to produce a range of machines that are widely considered to be the finest of their type.
This particular model is the Westwood V25-50HE Garden Tractor, with its impressive construction-quality; employment of precision-machined components; and unbeatable cutting-capability working to make it the machine of choice for the most exacting domestic customers.
The Westwood V25-50HE is characterised by its extra-wide 127cm Combi cutting-deck, which allows you to choose between rear-discharging or mulching cut grass. The Combi deck has been developed to mulch on a variety of surfaces, from thick, damp lawns; through to dry, scrubby areas.
If you’d prefer to collect grass-cuttings, you can combine the Combi deck with a Powered Grass-Collector (PGC). Running off the PTO, this unit uses a number of brushes to drive clippings from the lawn surface directly into the cavernous 390-litre collector. Unlike conventional tractors, there’s no discharge-chute, so you can mow in damp weather without fear of clumping or blockages.
The PGC couldn’t be easier to empty – simply back-up to your compost heap, push a button, and the bag is lifted and the compacted contents dumped.
Power for the V25-50HE is supplied by a premium-quality 726cc twin-cylinder engine from the world-leading Japanese manufacturers Kawasaki. The engine’s twin-cylinder design ensures noise; vibration; and fuel-consumption are minimised.
Giving you the choice of ten preset cutting-heights, ranging from 12mm at the lowest, through to 101mm at the highest, the Westwood V25-50HE Garden Tractor is flexible enough to cope with a wide variety of weather-conditions and grass-lengths. The deck is raised and lowered using a manual lever, but you can specify electric deck-lift if it’s required. The V25-50HE is equipped with an Operating Performance Indicator; a very high-specification feature whereby performance data from the integrated computer is relayed to the drive via a dashboard display. This makes it simple to keep track of variables like engine-speed; fuel-level; and fuel-economy.
The Westwood power take-off makes it possible to run any of Westwood’s extensive range of powered accessories, including a broadcast-spreader; a chipper-shredder; and a scarifier.
This ultra-versatile machine is also compatible with a 107cm High-Grass Mulching Deck, which is capable of clearing areas of dense weeds, tall nettles and established brush that would be too much for a handheld brushcutter.
Other outstanding features include an infinitely-variable hydrostatic-transmission, which is controlled using a pair of foot-pedals for silky-smooth adjustment of the ground-speed; and an ergonomic driver’s seat, which can be adjusted for leg-room, in turn ensuring the task can be finished in comfort.
- Westwood’s flagship garden-tractor
- Designed and built in the UK
- 127cm cut for the fast and efficient coverage of areas of 3-acres and up
- Ultra smooth-running twin-cylinder engine from Kawasaki
- Combi cutter-deck – ideal for both fine lawns and longer grass
- Powered grass-collection (optional) for exceptional damp-weather performance
- LED dashboard displays performance information
- Double-skinned bonnet for reduced engine-noise
- Ten-step height-of-cut makes it possible to deal with changing grass-conditions
- Foot-pedal operated hydrostatic-drive gives infinitely-variable speed-control
- PTO allows you to make the most of a vast array of powered attachments
- Ergonomic, adjustable seat for optimum operator-comfort
- Parking-brake maximises user-safety
- Electric deck-lift optional
- Electric lift & emptying of the PGC optional
|Cutter deck||Combi – mulch; rear-discharge|
|Cutting-height||10 stages, 12 – 101mm|
|PGC electric lift & emptying||optional|
|Recommended area||3-acres and upwards|