Today we are looking at the budget-priced Racing 4000P Push Petrol Lawnmower. This is a mower that is suitable for home users with a cutting capacity of up to 500 m². This is definitely not a machine that I would recommend for contracting, however, if you’re looking for a budget-priced lawnmower, the Racing 4000P is a good option. It’s an ideal mower for the smaller garden and for domestic use.
- The Racing 4000P Push Petrol Lawnmower is currently on special offer at £169.95, which offers a saving of £50. One of the great things about this petrol lawnmower is the fact that it has a two-year warranty. So if the mower only last two years it has still only cost you £85 per year! For most users I would expect several more years providing you take proper care of the mower. I always tell people to buy the best machine that they can afford, however, in this case, I have to admit you do get good value for money. The reviews are pretty good too!
- A budget mower with a good build quality.
- Efficient overhead valve engine for economy and quietness.
- Multiple cutting heights.
- Lightweight tough polymer cutting deck.
- Compact machine – ideal for those smaller lawns and tight spaces.
- Space-saving foldaway handlebars.
- Excellent reviews.
- Two-year warranty.
The powerful 139cc engine has plenty of torque to power the 40 cm cutting deck. The modern overhead valve 4 stroke engine delivers quiet and fuel-efficient power.
The 40 cm (16 inches) cutting deck offers manoeuvrability and the ability to get into those tight spaces where other mowers cannot go. The cutting deck offers single-lever adjustment and a cutting range between 25 to 70 mm in height. It’s always useful to have a mower that has the ability to cut high, especially if your grass has been left uncut for a few weeks. The grass collector has a generous 45 L capacity with a vacuum collection facility.
The Racing 4000P Push Petrol Lawnmower is a budget petrol push mower and suited for domestic use. The Racing mower certainly offers value for money and with a two-year warranty, you cannot go far wrong. However, if you are looking for something a bit more upmarket we offer more four-wheeled lawnmowers here.
|Engine Starting System||Recoil|
|Engine Fuel Tank Capacity||1.2 Litres|
|Height Adjustment||Single Lever|
|Grass Collector||45 Litres|
|Wheels||Front 150mm / Rear 200mm|
|Safety Features||Operator Presence Control|
|Lawn Size||Up to 500m2|